Spend less, make more, and enjoy your work. If you’re ready to experience better business, try Fons today for free.
Save 20% if you choose Yearly Billing
- One-time & Recurring Appointments
- Individual & Group Appointments
- Unique Online Booking Link
- Customizable Office Hours & Availabilities
- Customizable Appointment Invitations
- Automated Reminders
- Automated Cancellation Policies
- Secure Credit Card / ACH Processing
- Automated Appointment Billing
- Subscription/Tuition/Membership Billing
- Prepaid Packages
- OneTime Payments
- No Hassle Client Refunds
- Deposits Directly to Your Bank
- Income Reporting
- Public Profile for Online Visibility
- Staff Management and Reporting
- Client & Family Management
- Attendance Tracking
- Automatic Timezone Detection
- Optimized for Desktop and Mobile
- Calendar Feeds to Any Device
- One low monthly price!
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there limits to the number of clients or appointments?
No, Fons is the same price no matter how many clients or appointments you schedule.
Are the payment processing fees the same between the trial and an active account?
Yes, they are the same.
Will I be charged when our trial is up?
No, a credit card is not required up front. You will only be charged if you decide to activate Fons.
What if I need more than 14 days?
and we will gladly extend your trial.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes. There is no minimum term or contract for Fons. Cancel anytime.
I want to add new staff members to our organization? How will that impact my bill?
We’ll add a one-time, prorated charge on your next bill to cover your new staff member’s account for the remainder of the current billing period.
For example, in the $9.95 per month payment plan, a new staff member is added 10 days into a billing period, and there are 20 remaining days in the month. The per-day cost for each staff members is $9.95 / 30, so we will add a one-time charge of $6.33 to your organization’s next bill, on top of your standard monthly fee per active staff member.
If you have other questions, .